- Out of state or out of country owners.
- The investor is tired of managing the tenants, the properties, or the Township’s requirements.
- The investor/landlord has gone through a catastrophe or pandemic such as COVID-19.
- The investor owns numerous units or owns property out of their area of expertise.
- The investor has inherited the property, and he/she is no longer interested in the real estate business.
- The investor needs to dissolve an investing partnership.
- The landlord has little cash flow or owns an upside-down property with little or no equity.
Advantages of working with us
Are you behind on your mortgage due to late rents or can’t make necessary repairs due to low cash flow due to the pandemic, loss of your employer income or any other reasons?
Do you consider yourself a motivated seller and are knowledgeable about real estate investing? Do you have a mortgage? Does your home need some repairs? Do you owe payments? Are you willing to work with creative financing options?
In other words, are ready to get creative with your deals? We are flexible and able to work with landlords vs. banks and real estate agents. We can do seller or owner financing, we can buy cash out on some homes. Give us a call to find out what we can do.
Also, there are no real estate commissions being paid so everyone is starting with a lower number. This means more money goes to the landlord seller vs mortgage fees and real estate agent fees.
We even consider properties that are rent ready or currently tenant occupied. For example, if the investor was having a hard time selling the property, it was already prepped for sale and so that means it would be rent ready.
Are you just ready to move on to other hobbies or investments requiring less time and effort? Ready to retire and live your dream life and want to cash out?
How can we help you the tired landlord?
It may be you are looking for an opportunity to sell fast and sell easy. Are you the tired investor trying to find the exit for their deal that they’ve been looking for? Let’s see how we can make it a win-win.
Owner financing options for sellers in Texas
Pro’s for Sellers
Can Sell "As Is"
A Good Investment
Con’s for Sellers
Also find forms there.
Eviction Diversion Program
When an eviction is filed, a landlord is required to review information about the program and attach an approved statement and brochure to the citation.
At the eviction hearing, the judge must discuss the program. If both the landlord and tenant are interested in the program, the judge is required to follow certain steps as outlined on the program website.
Effective February 15, 2021 for all counties and cities in Texas.
For more information, you can call The Texas Legal Services Center’s toll-free hotline at: 855-270-7655.
The Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs also offers a website about this program.
- Household income at or below 200% of poverty.
- Household has been financially affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
- Tenants are INELIGIBLE if they are receiving tenant-based voucher assistance, are in a unit receiving project-based assistance, or are in public housing.
- Assistance for rent no older than April 2020.
- Rent for the household assisted may not exceed the TDHCA maximum limits.
- Must have a bank account and accept direct deposit.
- Units that are already receiving project-based assistance or are public housing units are INELIGIBLE.
- Units that are owned by a unit of government may be ineligible.